This Adolescent Agility 7-Week course has been created for dogs..
- Who are over 6 months of age
- Clever with lots of energy to burn!
- Comfortable being in a group class – not reactive (barking/ lunging etc) around other dogs
During the course we’ll be covering..
- Adolescent life skills: Loose lead walking, recall and settling quietly
- Foundation agility skills: body awareness, toy play manners, listening in arousal
- Self-control skills: solid waits, focusing through distractions
The lessons will take place outdoors in my secure fenced training field in Claverham.
Because we’ll be outdoors, it’s important to:
- Bring plenty of water for your dog if it’s hot
- Travel crate for shade if warm weather
- Worried about recall? Pack your long line for peace of mind
- Dress appropriately – footwear with some grip as you may be asked to run around a bit!
- Classes would be cancelled in extreme bad weather, but otherwise a raincoat may be necessary occasionally!
Why agility training?
Adolescent dogs often spend a lot of time in trouble for things you’d rather they weren’t doing.
This course is a lot of fun, but also gives busy little bees something constructive to be thinking about too!
Because agility is an off-lead sport, we’ll spend time making sure your dog has some solid life skills to back up their agility fun too.