- This event has passed.
Competition Connection for Agility, Sunday 11th December, 1.30pm – 4.00pm
December 11, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm£22.50 – £45.00
This agility workshop is for handlers & dogs who..
- Can complete a 16 obstacle course
- Are on the verge of competing with their dogs
- Have competed with their dog but not getting the same in competition as in training
In this workshop we will cover..
- Tips & tricks for remembering courses
- Queuing routines for connection on course
- Solutions for startline stressors
We’ll be using jumps & tunnels for steeplechase style courses. So we’ll be focused more on YOUR skills than your dogs skills.
My dog is so easily distracted and doesn’t do well in a group class – can I spectate instead?
You will learn lots of valuable information by both taking part with your dog, or watching as a spectator too.
Where will the workshop be held?
The workshop will be held outside in my fenced training field. We will go ahead if light rain/ wind is forecast, but you would be notified of cancellation in the event of very bad weather.