- This event has passed.
November 21, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm£16.25 – £32.50
This workshop is for dogs who have a ‘Fear Of Missing Out’.
- Too busy seeing what others are doing to have any time to listen to you!
- Lunge and pull on the lead to meet people & dogs
- Bark in frustration when not allowed to go off the lead to play!
- Recall sketchy – always checking out if anything better is going on
These nosey-rosey’s can be anything from young dogs to middle-aged adults. They need a bit more training and understanding to help them reach their potential.
During this workshop we’ll be covering..
- Loose lead walking & recall games
- Reinforcement in all its many forms
- Concept of permission and using it to gain more control of our dogs
- How to create a training plan to reach your on and off lead goals
My dog is so easily distracted and doesn’t do well in a group class – can I spectate instead?
You will learn lots of valuable information by both taking part with your dog, or watching as a spectator too.
The workshop will be held outside in my fenced training field. We will go ahead if light rain/ wind is forecast, but you would be notified of cancellation in the event of very bad weather.