- This event has passed.
On Lead-Off Lead Skills
December 12, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Is this you?
- Does your dog DRAG you down the street?
- Is walking them on the lead PAINFUL and HARD WORK?
- But do you keep them on the lead because they won’t come back when called?
Then this training workshop can help!
We will be covering:
- What equipment can be helpful to aid loose lead walking
- Use of whistles to improve that all-important recall
- Building handler confidence & knowledge with dogs both on & off lead
- How to enjoy walking your dog on & off the lead!
My dog is so easily distracted and doesn’t do well in a group class – can I spectate instead?
You will learn lots of valuable information by both taking part with your dog, or watching as a spectator too.
The workshop will be held outside in my fenced training field. We will go ahead if light rain/ wind is forecast, but you would be notified of cancellation in the event of very bad weather.