OTT: Children Edition | Sun 26th Mar, 9.30am – 11.30am
March 26 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am£25.00 – £50.00
This workshop is for dogs who are unpredictable around children, and whose behaviour is sometimes cause for concern.
Children can be a worry to dogs for various reasons..
- Playing chasing games
- Using toys like balls that dogs like playing with
- Overwhelmed by overly friendly children
- Simply not used to having them around
This is not an exhaustive list – I’m sure your dog might have a few things to add to it!
During this workshop we will cover..
- How to set ourselves, our dogs and children in the environment up for success
- What response we should give if our dogs behave in a way we deem inappropriate
- Management ideas to help support our dogs in situations they find difficult
My dog is so easily distracted and doesn’t do well in a group class – can I spectate instead?
You will learn lots of valuable information by both taking part with your dog, or watching as a spectator too.
About the training venue
The workshop will be held outside in my fenced training field.
We will go ahead if light rain/ wind is forecast, but you would be notified of cancellation in the event of very bad weather.