- This event has passed.
Reliable Recalls from A-Z | Sun 12th Mar, 9.30am – 11.30am
March 12 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am£25.00 – £50.00
This workshop is for dogs who struggle with a reliable recall.
They have a list of distractions that prevent them coming back when called..
- Children playing
- People sitting on the grass with a picnic
- Joggers running by
- Other dogs
- Important sniffing which just HAS to be done!
This is not an exhaustive list – I’m sure your dog might have a few things to add to it!
During this workshop we will cover..
- How to set ourselves and our dogs up for recall success
- What response we should give if our dogs choose to ignore their recall cue
- Management ideas to help support our recall training
The workshop will be held outside in my fenced training field. We will go ahead if light rain/ wind is forecast, but you would be notified of cancellation in the event of very bad weather.